The administrator of the Wasberger.se website is WASBERGER AB, with its headquarters at: Gubbhögsgatan 8, S-261 51 Landskrona, Sweden
The Wasberger website obtains information about users and their behaviour in the following through:
- information voluntarily entered in the forms.
- cookies stored on the terminal equipment.
- collecting web server logs by the hosting administrator, KYLOS Sp. z o.o.
Information about the forms
- The Wasberger website collects the information provided by the user voluntarily.
- The Wasberger website may also store information about connection parameters (time stamp, IP address).
- The data in the form shall not be disclosed to third parties without the consent of the user concerned.
- The data provided in the form will be processed for the purpose of processing a specific enquiry, i.e. for the purpose of presenting an offer, service request or contacting a local sales representative.
- The data provided in the forms may be provided to entities technically providing certain services, in particular to local representatives of Wasberger, delivery companies or other subcontractors.
Information about cookies
- Cookie files (so-called “cookies”) are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored on the final device of the Website User and are designed to use the Website’s websites. Cookies usually contain the name of the website from which they come from, the time of their storage on the terminal equipment and a unique number.
- The entity placing on the final device of the Website User cookies and obtaining access to them is the administrator of the Website.
The cookies are used for the following purposes:
- to create statistics that help to understand how the Website users use the websites, which allows to improve their structure and optimize their content;
- to define the user’s profile in order to display tailored material on advertising networks, in particular Google.
Types of cookies:
- The Wasberger website uses two main types of cookies: session cookies and persistent cookies.
- Session cookies are temporary files, which are stored in the User’s terminal device until logging out, leaving the website or switching off the software (web browser).
- Persistent cookies are stored in a User’s device for the time specified in the parameters of cookies or until their removal by the User.
Storage of cookies
- Software for web browsing (web browser) usually by default allows storing cookies in the User’s terminal device. Users of the Website can change their settings in this area. Internet browser allows to remove cookies, it is also possible to block cookies automatically. Detailed information on this subject is contained in the help or documentation of the Internet browser.
- In order to manage the settings of cookies, select your web browser or operating system from the list below and follow the instructions: Chrome / Safari / Firefox / Opera / Android / Safari (iOS)
- Cookies may be used by advertising networks, in particular the Google network, to display ads tailored to the way the user uses the Website. For this purpose, they may retain information about the user’s navigation path or the duration of staying on a given page. In terms of information on user preferences collected by the Google advertising network, the user may view and edit the information resulting from cookies using the following tool: https://www.google.com/ads/preferences/.
Access to data
- Personal data may be disclosed to third parties only within the limits of the law.
- Data which make it possible to identify a natural person may be disclosed only with that person’s consent.
- The Administrator may be obliged to provide information collected by the Website to authorised bodies on the basis of lawful requests to the extent resulting from the request.