The TecScreen grades cover all common printing tasks and are available for all machine types on the market. TecScreen can be processed conventionally with films in a conventional copying systems, or in digital UV exposure devices.
We provide full equipment for preparing the screens for use:
- Silk Screen End Rings: high-quality end rings are used to clamp the mesh in the screen cylinder.
- Mounting Device: assembly tower for attaching the screen cylinder to the end rings.
- Welding Bar: welding bar makes it easy to weld the screen printing plate to a cylinder.
- Drying Cabinets: unit optimized for drying the screen printing plate after washout.
- Power Washer: screen printing plate washout unit.
- Washout Frame: for holding the screen printing plate during washout.
- Washout Booth: equipment for developing the exposed screen printing plate.
- Screen Filler: sealant for open points on the screen printing plate.
- Welding Thread: welding thread for welding the screen printing plate to a cylinder.
- Cyanoacrylate adhesive: adhesive for mounting the screen printing cylinder on the end rings.
- Squeegee: modern squeegee system for a flawless print image.
- Spatula with Hole: equipment for positioning the screen printing plate during welding.
- Register Pin: equipment for positioning the film on the screen printing plate.
- Aluminum Adhesive Tape: aluminum adhesive tape for extra adhesion between the screen mesh and ring.